Rumble Ball field 3 Rumble Ball field 3

I love these games

They're strangely addictive but you just need to have some patience when playing because can take a while to play them.
Good having a difficulty selection in there.
Keep it up. Maybe next time some mini games as mentioned.

GameBalance responds:

No way to this mini games. It's lot of work!
Thanks!

An Average-Day At School An Average-Day At School

It was OK

But it lacked length and replayability. After you had completed it there was nothing holding you to go back, and it was hardly a game with a lot of side options. Still nicely done. Liked the style. If you try it again try to make something longer next time.

"Battle Pong" "Battle Pong"

Really fun game

Simple yet fun. All I can say really. Well done.

maelstormm responds:

^_^

Nyrdl Madness Nyrdl Madness

Good game

Even though it was laggy on my computer I did find this game fun to play. Interesting idea and made quite well. Congratulations.

Stupidance 2 Stupidance 2

Not bad

Like the Punkomatic though after a while, although fun, it gets a bit tiresome to play around with. Fun to play with when there isn't much to do though and a good enough soundtrack to help cater for the movements.
All on all though an enjoyable piece. Hopefully a number 3 coming out soon with new characters and songs?

Joelasticot responds:

Thanks! Hmmm Stupidance 3... Probably not...

Survivor fight 2 Survivor fight 2

It was enjoyable

And it also had some depth (not just staying in the one area, more than one move etc) so it was good. I hope to see a sequel to it in the future some time because it was a lot of fun.

Insane Orb EX Insane Orb EX

Really fun game.

Good gameplay and quite addictive. Well done to you for making a great game. Keep it up.

Naked Woman (Steep Hill) Naked Woman (Steep Hill)

Hehe.

Was a comical little flash that made me chuckle a fair bit. Good job, keep it up.

Naked Melee Naked Melee

Not bad

It was a pretty fun game. Simple but fun. Well done and keep up the good work.

-Simpsons Soundboard V.2- -Simpsons Soundboard V.2-

Another Soundboard

But a very well done one. Keep up the good work.